Saturday, December 2, 2006
50 things in a matchbox
Veering off the path a little here with a strange and wonderful thing sent to me by my friend roger. Something from the eclectic website of a guy who i think he said was an English musician. This appears to be a found thing, of which he photographed the contents. Probably belonged to a (rather strange) child. Of what can be read:
1. A numbered list of the fifty things in this matchbox.
2. A piece of human toenail (donated by my dad!).
3. A tiny computer screw.
4. Six staples, still unused and stuck together.
5. Spring from a wooden peg.
6. Section of garden pebble with a hole.
7. Suicide pill.
8. Letter C from Hangman game.
9. Hoverfly corpse.
10. Grain of rice (white, short, round)
can only guess what some of the other items are.
one man’s trash another man’s treasure.
Posted by Griffin Norman at 10:03 AM